Municipal & Government Law
DiFrancesco, Bateman, Coley, Yospin, Kunzman, Davis & Lehrer, P.C. is at the forefront of law firms in the field of municipal and government law practice in New Jersey. Our practice is in touch with state, county and local attitudes and requirements with respect to land use issues, environmental and regulatory concerns, public infrastructure construction and related matters. Some of the specific areas in which our government law practice group has been involved include:
- Preparation of contracts and bid documents for development of municipal low and moderate income housing projects.
- Preparation of contracts and bid documents for construction of municipal facilities, including waste water treatment plants, municipal buildings, libraries and police headquarters.
- Preparation of contracts and joint municipal participation agreements.
- Litigation regarding joint use of sewage treatment facilities.
- Consultation with bond counsel for implementation of funding for housing projects, including extensive condemnation proceedings.
- Mt. Laurel development litigation.
- Litigation involving builders, architects and engineers.
- Labor negotiations, grievances and employment matters.
- Negotiation and litigation with the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) and the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- Tax appeals.
- Extensive and broad-based preparation of ordinances and resolutions.
- Representation in solid waste matters.
- Representation in development review matters.
- Counsel in open space matters.
| site map
Copyright 2005, DiFrancesco, Bateman, Coley, Yospin, Kunzman, Davis & Lehrer, P.C.
Created with the assistance of Princeton Internet Group, Inc.(PInG).