MEMBER OF THE FIRM
Richard P. Flaum
- born 1960
- University of Wisconsin, B.A., 1982
- Washington College of Law, J.D., 1986
- Admission to Maryland Bar, 1986
- Admission to New Jersey and District of Columbia Bars, 1987
- Adjunct Professor, Seton Hall University School of Law, 1998-2003
- Member, Board of Trustees, New Jersey Symphony Orchestra
- Member, American Bar Association (Labor & Employment Section)
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association (Labor & Employment Section)
- Member, Somerset County Bar Association
- Concentrating in complex litigation, with emphasis on labor/employment litigation. Representation of both employers and employees with particular focus on claims pursuant to the New Jersey Law Against Discrimination. Practice also includes representation of parents of students with special needs.
| site map
Copyright 2005, DiFrancesco, Bateman, Coley, Yospin, Kunzman, Davis & Lehrer, P.C.
Created with the assistance of Princeton Internet Group, Inc.(PInG).