MEMBER OF THE FIRM
- New York University, B.A. 1964
- Seton Hall Law Center, J.D., cum laude, 1978
- New York University, LL.M. 1981
- Admission to New Jersey Bar, 1978
- Admission to New York Bar, 1987
- Presiding Chancery Judge, Somerset, Warren, Hunterdon Counties, 2006-2009
- Probate Judge, Somerset County, 2006-2009
- Presiding Judge Civil Division, Somerset, Warren, Hunterdon Counties, 2003-2006
- Superior Court Family Division Judge, Middlesex County, 2000-2003
- Superior Court Civil Division Judge, Middlesex County, 1998-2000
- Chief of Staff, Governor Christine Todd Whitman, 1996-1998
- Chief Counsel to Governor Christine Todd Whitman, April, 1996-July, 1996
- Commissioner of Department of Community Affairs, 1994-1996
- Member of New Jersey General Assembly, 1992-1994
- Shareholder, Weiner, Hendler, Derman, P.A., boutique corporate, tax, securities firm
- President, Middlesex County Bar Association, 1991-1992
- Concentrating in chancery, probate, personal injury, and commercial, construction, family, fiduciary, and employment litigation and providing special master services. Experienced in securities law, taxation, employee benefits, restrictive covenants, trade secrets, foreclosures, corporate governance, planned real estate development, estate planning and estate administration.
| site map
Copyright 2005, DiFrancesco, Bateman, Coley, Yospin, Kunzman, Davis & Lehrer, P.C.
Created with the assistance of Princeton Internet Group, Inc.(PInG).